(Right click > “Open image in new tab” for full size image)
- Approach on West James Street.
- Turn onto Blackhawk Drive and pull over on road for staging.
- Walk up to front lobby for Driver Check-In.
- Receive a dock number/location to put truck/ further instruction.
Do not enter the front lot using any entrances facing West James Street. All trucks MUST enter from Blackhawk Drive.
Shipping & Receiving Terms and Conditions:
- Bill of Lading (With PO#) and detailed packing list are required for all shipments
- Light & Heavy Scale Tickets are required for each load. (Same Location for Scale for both)
- Tare Weight is required for all packaging material. This includes but is not limited to: Pallets, Boxes, Cores, Wraps, Etc. If Tare Weight is not available, GAR will provide a Tare Weight that is consistent with the industry standards.
- GAR Plastics is an Appointment Scheduling Company: Please read carefully and Provide to your Drivers:
- Semi’s Trucks are to Enter on Blackhawk Drive and follow the instruction signs for check in. (See Map)
- Arriving Early, please check in at the Front Lobby, after check-in, you are asked to wait at the truck stop 1 mile from our location. (BP Travel Center – Columbus WI) see below or click here
- Arriving Late, if more than 30 mins late for your appointment, you will be asked to wait at the truck stop until we are able to rework you into the schedule. (Detention will not be paid for late trucks)
- There is a basic 2-hour free time (Starting at the Appointment time) on every load, after that detention charges can be incurred.
- Unscheduled Loads are subject to Rejection, Rescheduling next day and/or Fees. Please verify your Appointment Times with Freight@garplastics.com
- NO OVERNIGHT PARKING at GAR Plastics. See #6 for Early arrivals.
DO NOT USE Legion CT or Block the Front Office Parking Areas.
Location of Travel Center:
Location of travel center: 2200 W James St, Columbus, WI 53925