High-quality resin from our top-of-the-line plastics processing facility
The GAR Plastics processing and recycling facility is designed to clean and process plastic materials efficiently. We feature the latest equipment and techniques to provide our clients with a reliable source of a wide variety of clean recycled resins. Our facility also features an FDA-certified food-grade processing area to fulfill orders with these requirements. Toll processing is also available to convert your scrap into usable materials cost-effectively.
GAR’s production lines include:
- Pelletizing – Turning material into uniform pellets.
- Grinding – Size reduction.
- Shredding – Size reduction (is often used with the Grinding process).
- Conduxing/Densifying – Turning engineering grade films into regrind.
- Wash Line – Removal of dirt and contaminants.
- Float Sink – Removal of contaminates.
- Aspirate – Separates different sizes and removal of some contaminants.
- Material Identification
Packaging and shipping.
GAR provides pick-up and delivery services, as well as dependable packaging to your specification. We can accommodate whatever works best for your company, from boxes to bails.
Call us today at (920) 623-5775 for more information or to place an order, or Email a Sales Rep: email@example.com.